UNDP is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse workforce and encourages people from minorities, disadvantaged groups and women to apply. UNDP recruitment principles encompass competitiveness, fairness, transparency, objectivity and accountability. We are looking for candidates with the highest standards of efficiency, competence and integrity to join our growing programmes and operations in Cambodia.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates must submit their applications online through UNDP Online Recruitment System. Correspondence either in hard or soft format will not be considered.
To submit your application online, please follow the steps below:
- Download and complete the UN Personal History Form (P11).
- Click on the Job Title.
- Click “Apply Now” button, fill in necessary information on the first page, and click “Submit Application”.
- Upload your application (P11).
- You will receive an automatic response to your email confirming receipt of your application by the system.
You must state in your application letter how you meet the selection criteria specified in the job descriptions. UNDP will contact references directly. Due to the large number of applications, only short-listed candidates will be contacted for further selection process.
How to be a successful applicant:
- Look for openings that fit your experience and qualification level at www.un.org.kh/undp, and follow the instructions on “how to apply”
- Read the job description and understand the recruitment requirements (qualifications, experience and competencies)
- Prepare your CV and clearly highlight your key achievements
- Make sure you are prepared for the competency-based interview. We want to know how your previous experience and your winning work approach make you the best candidate for the position.
UNDP, as a matter of practice, does not charge any application, processing or training fee at any stage of the recruitment process. If you have any questions as to vacancy announcements you may have received, please refer to this website.